- Dosage Form: Tablet
- Type: Allopathic
- Packaging Size: 5*4 tablets
- Brand: Vorizol
- Manufactured By: NATCO
- Dose/Strength: 200 mg
- Content: Voriconazole
It is used for the treatment of
- Invasive aspergillosis which is a type of fungal infection caused by Aspergillus sp.
- Candidaemia a type of fungal infection caused by Candida Sp in non-neutropenic patients (patients without abnormally low white blood cells count),
- Serious fungal infections that are caused by Scedosporium species or Fusarium species (two different species of fungi).
Direction of use:
Vorizol (Natco) 200 mg Tablet should be taken following all the instructions that are given by your doctor or nurse. To ensure complete recovery and no relapse, complete the full course of treatment. It works better if taken at the same time on all days. Any instance of side effects should be reported to the doctor or nurse immediately.
- Increased sensitivity of the eyes to sunlight
- Skin rash
- Abdominal pain
- Increased thirst
- Yellow coloured eyes or skin
- Muscle pain
- Severe sunburn
Always consult your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- Are allergic to this medicine
- Are suffering from liver disease
- Have cardiomyopathy, slow heart rate, irregular heartbeat or an abnormality of electrocardiogram (ECG)
- VORIZOL contains lactose If you have been told by your doctor that you have an intolerance to some sugars, tell your doctor before taking this medicine.
- Medicine should be taken according to doctors prescription.
- Take the exact dose of medicine as prescribed by doctor.
- Medicine should be kept away from the touch of the children and pets.
- Never share your medicine with other as he/she may be suffering from other disease.
Notice: The information provided above is for educational aid only. Before using this medicine you should consult your doctor or pharmacist. Do not indulge yourself in self medication as it will be dangerous for you. If you have any query about medicine seeks help from your doctor or pharmacist.
Key Words Search:
- Vorizol side effects
- Vorizol tablet price
- Vorizol tablet price in India
- Vorizol tablet best seller
- Voriconazole 200 mg tab price
ATTENTION - Above mention price is only for reference. If you wish to know about best discounted price or order of any kind of medicine than you just contact us as soon as. Please check our contact us page for complete details.