Abirapro 250 mg Tablet is an anticancer drug used in men along with another drug called prednisone for the treatment of prostate cancer that has spread to other parts of the body. It is generally used by patients who are not responding to other treatment options.
- Increased blood pressure
- Irregular heartbeat
- Swelling of ankles or feet
- Nausea and vomiting
- Shortness of breath
- Urinary tract infection
- Increased cholesterol and triglycerides
Warnings and precautions:
Consult your doctor before you take this medicine, if you:
- Are allergic to abiraterone acetate or any of the ingredients of this medicine.
- Have severe liver damage
- Have low blood potassium levels
- Have heart problem
- Have shortness of breath
- Have swelling in the ankles, legs or feet.
- Have high blood sugar or pressure.
Related Key Word Search:
Abirapro 250 mg
Abirapro 250mg tablet price